Beginners Guide to Make Delicious Frozen Banana Protein Smoothie

Mom's, Dad's,Kids and everyone  reading this, there are lots of things you can do with a banana.
No wonder bananas are favourite snacks for monkeys.

I  remember when I  was still in pre school;primary 1 precisely, The building close to my school had a huge monkey living there. It was kept in the cage.

I  loved going there. 
So, whenever my mom comes to take me home from school,I would literally whine and drag her there so I  could give the female monkey my bananas. 

I  loved eating bananas and the  monkey got to eat from my bananas. The memories makes me smile each time  I  recall.

Also,bananas  contain a decent amount of fiber, and are very low in protein and fat.

In America, bananas are the most consumed fruit if I  must say. 

Bananas can be eaten with groundnuts, cereals, rice, fruit salad,you  can add them to your meal and most importantly, you can use it to make delicious  healthy protein shake. Hmmmm... so yummy.

Did you know that  banana contains 3%  daily value of protein?  You know what this means?  Meaning , that banana protein shake is not only super delicious, but it’s also full of banana protein-y goodness.  I love it already! I don't know about you .

With my work out routine, I like to have a protein shake every morning for breakfast. I make sure to have my frozen bananas and yoghurt at hand.

They actually  take less than 5 minutes to make and are super delicious. 

I make sure to have bananas in my fridge so before I start my daily routine, I am sure to have frozen bananas and some other ingredients  I throw into my blender . *winks*

Sometimes,I might add chocolate milk into the  mix .My siblings loves it and it boosts them for their daily activities and also sharpens their memories.
 
My parents are sure to have some owing to the fact that bananas contain potassium  and potassium helps reduce the risks of heart diseases.

So many exotic awesomeness in one fruit!

Many beauticians recommends their clients to use bananas and yoghurt for clearer skin, banana peels for whiter tooth and fairer skin.  My sister tried it and her skin was Lit.

If you are allergic to bananas, just stick to having them mixed with other ingredients. 

I read somewhere that, protein shakes are drinks made by mixing protein powder with water, although other ingredients are often added as well. They can be a convenient addition to the diet, especially when access to quality high-protein foods is limited.

So basically, your ingredients aren't limited.

Homemade protein shakes are a great way to quickly get all sorts of protein as well as fill you up for a meal replacement.

How to make frozen banana milk shake;

So I  would teach you  guys how I make my frozen banana protein shake.
I like to keep them in the fridge but I  peel them before putting them in the fridge to avoid it meshing up in the fridge.
 
Reminds me of the time my dad got bananas and we had a  lot to eat and we decided to keep  the rest in the fridge. Waking up the next morning to grab my banana, I was met with meshing bananas but I  sadly couldn't throw them away.

I put them all in the blender with some milk and OMG I  loved it.

So to avoid your bananas meshing up your fridge, I advise that you slice them in bits in a plate and keep in freezer . When you see the banana is a bit cool and hard ,take it out from the fridge and get a transparent nylon bag and put them all into the fridge. Make sure to close the nylon bag properly.

You can as well keep your ingredients in the fridge too. There is this  unique taste that comes with freezing up your ingredients to make your 'shake '

Now let's look at the preparation  steps .

It doesn't take long to  make them.Maximum time should be at most 5mins.

Ingredients

1. 4 / 5 Frozen bananas (peeled)
 
 2.  Low-fat Yoghurt (or soy yoghurt  preferably )
 
 3. Skimmed milk ( or diary milk)
 
 4.  Chocolate (chocolate milk or drink preferably )

 5. 1tsp of peanut butter 

 6. 1tsp of chia seeds( you can ignore this if you don't like it)

7 1tsp of honey (I really  don't add honey but you can if you want to *winks*)

 8.  Cinnamon  (1/2  tsp to taste; preferably).

 9.  I  could  have added "1 cup of ice" but you could add ice for a refreshing taste.


Procedures

Put in your banana,  2 cups of milk, 1  cup of chocolate, 1 cup of yoghurt (preferably ), peanut butter, cinnamon. Then you blend them all make sure it isn't too liquidish. It should be thick.

You can then proceed to pour our your delight into a cup. Add ice if you want to.

There you have it! Delicious, healthy and nutritious. 


I'm my next article  I will talk about  how to make protein shake with eggs, mayonnaise, fruits etc. This particular 'shake' is for anyone who is a bodybuilder or an athlete. 

Follow  this article by clicking on the subscribe  button so you can be able to see my future articles.
"How To Make Smoothies with Just N800"

💓Thank you for reading lovelies.💓

Share this post ,you might be someone's  life saver *winks*

📍Stay safe.
📍Maintain social distancing.

 

 







Comments

  1. I'm trying this soon, just reading it is making my mouth water 😌.

    I've got a question though, what if I can't find peanut butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enter your reply... you can always use chocolate love.
      peanut butter and cinnamon just adds taste😉.
      Enjoy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Health and Fashion Secrets Revealed

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Skin